Mike Head, aka' little eddy'

Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#31 Re: Mike Head, aka' little eddy'

Post by Paul Barker »

Thanks for putting it like that Nick? I’ve been such an infrequent visitor to our meetings I only know by face a few who appeared since the early years. So I couldn’t have identified Little Eddy.

I’m sure though that he’s enriched lives and will have left a massive loss to his loved ones, I hope they will grow through the loss and years on. No longer feel as hard hit by it as light dawns upon their life once more and they rejoice in the part of him they now demonstrate through their own lives.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#32 Re: Mike Head, aka' little eddy'

Post by Ray P »

Nick wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:58 am Can I also point out Ray that for all we know the idea of bike riding as you mentioned in the letter may also be a upsetting topic for his family as they may regard that as contributory factor.
Nick, I know.

Mike's cycling isn't an issue for the family, in fact it's been mentioned positively a number of times - there's a clue in the penultimate paragraph of the letter I drafted.

I took a long time drafting that letter based on the dialogue I have been having. The reason I cut and pasted quotes from this thread, rather than simply linking to it, is because the friend mentioned in the letter specifically asked me not to link because the posts with conjecture about the cause of death would be upsetting to the family.

I'm sure nobody has a problem with the possibility of Mike's passing being a help to others and I think another thread is the place for that conversation.
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Andrew
Eternally single

#33 Re: Mike Head, aka' little eddy'

Post by Andrew »

Very sorry to hear this, sent loads of stuff Mike's way over the years, top bloke, as said by others 56 is no age :(
Analogue, the lost world that lies between 0 and 1.