Steve
Is that telephone table from Ikea as well? :wink:
Ian
"Its good enough for Government work."
Cressy Snr
Amstrad Tower of Power

Post by Cressy Snr »

Hi Guys

The other day I received a nice pair of well broken in Fostex FE207E drivers courtesy Andrew I. These are going to form the basis of the next Metronome project. 64 inches tall and should be ready for Whitham if it goes ahead in September.

I'll be starting it very soon and will post a few pics as the build progresses.

BTW Andrew, those phase plugs are crazy man. :D

Steve
cressy
Shed dweller

Post by cressy »

Is that telephone table from Ikea as well: quote

fer god sake dont order one..... i work for them and theyre crap at delivering!

one thing that i find amusing is that they will be about the same height as my mother....... and shes not bothered! i cant bring anything in the house unless its vetted, quality checked, pat tested, viewed, scrutinised, and had some sort of design input from swmbo. mind you i theink my mother lost the will to live with arguing about hifi in about 1987. that was the last win she had when she told him that if he bought an lp12 with an ittock on it she would break it over his head. she won that one and he ended up with an akito.
andrew Ivimey
Social Sevices have been notified

Post by andrew Ivimey »

nothing if not unconventional, lateral thinking! :wink:

hm, don't really understand what Cressy is saying but my comment was a reply to Mr Creswell Snr - otherwise, it might not make sense!
cressy
Shed dweller

Post by cressy »

just about the ikea bit, it makes me laugh (or cry depending on the time of day) please dont order ikea stuff it adds to my workload at the moment. boo hoo. (i'll be shot at dawn by ingvar himself for these comments. forgive my inane ramblings ive just had a right day of it on the front lines of ikea customer services)
the plans for the even bigger uns show a height thats the same as my mother, it just reminded me of an argument about an ittok that stayed with me. strange that it has a relevance to me and various audio purchases/builds of late and the fact that at the time an ittok was grounds for shared childcare in 1987 and a meridian mcd and various other bits and bats purchased in 2008 are fuel for a similar argument!