Salad Bowl Speakers

Dedicated to those large boxes at one end of the room
Paul Barker
Social Sevices have been notified

#76 Re: Salad Bowl Speakers

Post by Paul Barker »

Im only up because someone in Scarborouh started world war III. I feel sorry for the animals I hate people who make loud bangs every opportunity it seems these days. I dont know how Nick and Kay cope. It should be made illegal imho.

I havent said happy new year to anyone either, or bought a christmas present either neither has Diana. We have bigger fish to fry. But all the presents the children and her sister bought she keeps thanking me for having bought. Sometimes demtia works in youre favour. Not often though.

I come from geordie blood, coal first footing and all that from my childhood. All over now, taken over by people who ruin lives with imitation rocket launchers as used in Kieve. Whats the attraction to 8mitating war ffs.
"Two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not yet completely sure about the universe." – Albert Einstein
Ray P
No idea why I do this anymore

#77 Re: Salad Bowl Speakers

Post by Ray P »

Mike H wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:38 am You have a sofa in your spare room? :shock:
Yep, it's something of a man cave with a large screen TV, workdesk/PC, etc. plus, unfortunately, an awful lot of clutter - could be New Year resolution there...
Last edited by Ray P on Mon Jan 01, 2024 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry, I couldn't resist!
Ray P

#78 Re: Salad Bowl Speakers

Post by Ray P »

Paul Barker wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:31 am Im only up because someone in Scarborouh started world war III.
I hope you are feeling better this morning Paul, having had some restful sleep after the ceasefire took affect? Happy new year mate and look after both of you as best you can...

On a happier note, last evening I stumbled on the article I wrote for HiFi World back in 2003, documenting my Bottlehead paraglow build, that led to my attending VSAC 2003 with you and Clive - where have those 20yrs gone!
Greg
Social outcast

#79 Re: Salad Bowl Speakers

Post by Greg »

An example of custom built 3D printed stands.

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
Douglas Adams (HHGTTG)
Ray P

#80 Re: Salad Bowl Speakers

Post by Ray P »

Greg wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 6:37 pm An example of custom built 3D printed stands.
Cheers Greg, another idea to ponder.